Below you will find a listing of recent NRMCA Press Releases. For an expanded list of past press releases, please view the archived items.
- NRMCA Restructures Membership Department, Action Part of Expansion of Value-Added Benefits to All Members – September 9, 2020
- NRMCA, Grey Matters Announce First-Ever Global Concrete Summit Conference and exhibition to be held virtually from November 30 to December 10 – September 1, 2020
- NRMCA Mixer Driver Recruitment & Retention Survey Notes Progress on Several Fronts – August 28, 2020
- NRMCA’s 4th Annual Safety Award Given to Ready Mixed Concrete Plant Manager for Outstanding Achievement – August 12, 2020
- NRMCA Applauds Introduction of Resilient Construction Legislation in Congress – August 7, 2020
For additional information about NRMCA and its programs, please contact Frank Cavaliere at 703-706-4841 .