State Affiliate Promoter of the Year Award
A new annual award from NRMCA, the State Affiliate Promoter of the Year Award recognizes outstanding concrete promotion contributions by an employee of one of NRMCA’s State Affiliate partner organizations. Nominees must be a current employee of the Affiliate and have worked in the industry for at least five years.
Any active participant in the ready mixed concrete industry (including suppliers and contractors) can help a promotion champion gain acknowledgement by nominating him or her for this prestigious award. Please submit a nomination of no more than two pages, detailing a nominee’s promotional efforts over the last five years with particular emphasis on contributions during the past 12-18 month in some or all of the following performance categories:
- Conversions to concrete resulting from promotional activities.
- Promotional presentations to specifiers, developers, potential end-users, concrete industry personnel, or other individuals or groups.
- Professional development support of other ready mix promoters through leadership activities.
- Involvement in local and national trade association promotional activities in addition to state activities.
- Creative and innovative approaches in developing interest in concrete applications.
- Educating potential markets about advanced and innovative concrete technologies.
For more information or to submit a nomination, please contact NRMCA’s Phil Kresge.
Past State Affiliate Promoter of the Year Winners
- 2021 – Brad Stevenson | Utah Ready Mixed Concrete Association
- 2020 – Dominic Di Cenzo | Executive Director, Connecticut Concrete Promotion Council
- 2019 – Joel Waters | Executive Director, Mississippi Concrete Association
- 2018 – Craig Dauphinais | Executive Director of the Massachusetts Concrete and Aggregate Producers’ Association
- 2016 – Andrew Marks | Puget Sound Concrete Specifications Council (PSCSC)
- 2015 – Jereme Montgomery | Nebraska Concrete & Aggregates Association
- 2014 – Finley Messick | Kentucky Ready Mixed Concrete Association