The National Ready Mixed Concrete Association (NRMCA) through its state and local advocacy efforts, encourages the adoption of statewide legislation that benefits the built environment to make it more durable, resilient, and sustainable. NRMCA can assist in the adoption of statewide or local legislation by providing example model language.
See Below for Model Legislation
- Fire District Ordinance (PDF)
- Wildland Urban Interface Model Legislation (PDF)
- Model Fire Resistance Legislation (PDF)
- Model Safe Room Legislation (PDF)
- Model Resilient Construction Incentives (PDF)
- Model Statewide Building Code (PDF)
- Model Green Building Legislation (PDF)
- Model Heat Island Reduction Legislation (PDF)
For more information regarding NRMCA’s State and Local Advocacy efforts contact John Loyer, senior vice president of state and local government affairs.