NRMCA State Association of the Year Award
Past State Association of the Year Award Winners
- 2021 -Virginia Ready Mixed Concrete Association
- 2020 – Colorado Ready Mixed Concrete Association
- 2019 – Mississippi Concrete Association
- 2018 – Connecticut Ready Mixed Concrete Association & Connecticut Concrete Promotion Council
- 2017 – Colorado Ready Mixed Concrete Association (CRMCA)
- 2016 – Colorado Ready Mixed Concrete Association (CRMCA)
- 2015 – Tennessee Concrete Association (TCA)
- 2014 – California Construction and Industrial Materials Association (CalCIMA)
- 2013 – Tennessee Concrete Association (TCA)
- 2012 – Carolinas Ready Mixed Concrete Association (CRMCA)
- 2011 – Kentucky Ready Mixed Concrete Association (KRMCA)
This is an annual NRMCA award for the state ready mixed concrete association making significant progress for the industry in the areas of promotion, education, advocacy and/or research. The award is presented at NRMCA’s Annual Awards Ceremony. The winning state executive, as well as his/her elected official, are encouraged to attend and receive the award. The winner is announced on NRMCA’s website and is profiled in E-News and Concrete InFocus magazine, as well as in a press release to the industry.
Only one award is be presented each year. Applicants are asked to provide budget size, number of members, and number of staff – this information allows the judges to review each entry in light of the resources available.
There is a maximum limit to the amount of materials submitted. You will be asked to make four original sets of those materials for distribution to the judges, or to provide your materials electronically.
- The person making the nomination may be the State Association Executive or one of the association’s members. If the executive is completing the nomination, he/she must have an endorsement of the application by one of the state association’s member representatives.
- The nominee must be a state or area ready mixed concrete association. The nominee may have other areas, including aggregate or construction, as part of its function. Prior winners are eligible to participate.
- As with most recognition awards, the more detailed information you can provide, the better. However, materials submitted should be limited to 1,000 words and 5 pieces of sample materials per section.
- You must submit your materials electronically to be distributed to the judges, and they must be in “standard” office software programs and of a size that can be easily emailed.
- NRMCA’s officers and members of the Executive Committee serve as judges for this award.
Nominations are now being accepted for the Annual NRMCA State Association of the Year Award which will be presented at the next Annual Awards Ceremony. Click here to access the nomination form. For more information, please contact NRMCA’s Nicole Maher at 703-706-4858.