The Manufacturers, Products & Services (MPS) Division of NRMCA has established the Concrete Cares Award which recognizes outstanding contributions in community service by an NRMCA producer member company.
With ready mixed concrete plants in almost every community in America, NRMCA member companies are making a real difference. From Earth Day celebrations to organized volunteering for Boys & Girls Clubs, local schools and recreation departments, to raising awareness for breast cancer screenings, ready mixed producers are at work every day in their communities. The Concrete Cares Award aims to recognize these efforts and shine a national spotlight on the positive impact ready mixed concrete companies have in home towns across the nation. A donation in the name of the selected honoree will be made to the charity of its choice. The award will be presented at the upcoming NRMCA Annual Awards Ceremony.
All ready mixed concrete producers that are members of NRMCA are eligible for nomination. To submit a nomination for consideration, please click here to download our nomination form and forward it with supporting materials to Alex Land, Director, Membership Engagement
For any questions or assistance in filling out the nomination form, contact Alex Land, Director, Membership Engagement (202) 286-8965.
All Entries Due: December 23, 2022
- 2021 – Callanan Industries, Inc. & Miles Sand & Gravel Company
- 2020 – Sequatchie Concrete Service and Maschmeyer Concrete Company
- 2019 – Casa Redimix Concrete and CEMEX
- 2018 – Concrete Supply Co. LLC
- 2017 – Ozinga
- 2016 – Don Chapin Company and The Shelly Company
- 2015 – Kearney Concrete and Central Concrete Supply Co.
- 2014 – Redi-Mix Concrete
- 2013 – Chaney Enterprises
- 2012 – Drake Materials
- 2011 – Irving Materials, Inc.