M2M Benefits Program
NRMCA’s Member to Member Benefits Program Points Customers Your Way
The National Ready Mixed Concrete Association represents the companies that place more than half of all the ready mixed concrete in the U.S. Leverage your company’s NRMCA membership to reach this important customer base through NRMCA’s M2M Benefits Program that helps you help ready mix producers find the goods and services they need.
Through the M2M Benefits Program, NRMCA will work with you to help spread the word to producers about any special “NRMCA Members’ Only” rebate programs, discount pricing, or other member to member benefits offered. Your participation not only adds value to your NRMCA membership, it also adds to the benefits of belonging for your producer customers.
Who can participate?
- Only associate members in good standing are eligible to participate.
What does a company have to do to participate?
- Offer special pricing discounts on goods and/or services, rebate programs, or other incentives to NRMCA producer members. The discount, rebate or incentive must be exclusive to your fellow NRMCA member companies.
- Complete the M2M Benefits Program Enrollment Form.
- Work with NRMCA to make the program a success!
What will NRMCA do?
- NRMCA will send an introductory email about your company’s M2M Benefit to our full Producer member mailing list to reach the broadest possible audience.
- NRMCA will list your M2M Benefit on a dedicated M2M Benefits Program page on our website, including your company logo linked to a designated website.
- NRMCA will work with you to craft targeted email lists for you to use in your marketing efforts.
- NRMCA will encourage producer members to visit the M2M Benefits Program webpage through email and E-News.
- NRMCA will work with you to verify producer company eligibility.
Suggestions for making the program a success:
- Create a dedicated landing page for NRMCA members where they can get information about your M2M Benefit and learn more about your company.
- Offer monthly or quarterly incentives to keep customers coming back.
- Provide testimonials from other NRMCA members.
JOIN NOW to be listed as a M2M Benefit provider!
The fine print: Neither membership in the National Ready Mixed Concrete Association nor participation in the M2M Benefits Program can in any way be construed as an endorsement, explicit or implicit, of any company, product or service by the Association. NRMCA accepts no responsibility in any dispute between supplier and customer. The M2M Benefits Program is intended solely as an informational service. Participating companies are responsible for insuring all M2M Benefit information is correct and up-to-date.
Contact: Jacques Jenkins, 703-706-4865
M2M Benefits Program Participating Members
BASYS Processing, an NRMCA member, makes accepting credit cards and debit cards convenient, safe and affordable.
We are dedicated to working one-on-one with YOU to design the perfect solution for YOUR BUSINESS.
Benefits of BASYS:
- Auto-qualify for Level II & Level III rates
- Auto-qualify for large ticket rates
- Seamless integration with most software products
- Automate monthly customer charges with recurring billing
- Calls to customer support answered by an actual person
- Knowledgeable relationship manager assigned to your account
- In-house PCI Compliance team to walk you through the process step-by-step
- A full suite of Virtual Terminals, POS Systems, and standard terminals
- Security fraud protection
- Breach protection
- ACH e-check
- Accept mobile payments
BASYS was founded in 2002 on one philosophy: to take care of our merchants, partners, and employees so they never want to leave .
BASYS is Personalized Payment Processing.
Learn more by contacting Shannon Walcott, (913) 214-5021.
National Ready Mixed Concrete Association and Dell proudly announce a new discount program for NRMCA members. Members can now receive up to 40% off the everyday price of Dell branded small business products (laptops, desktops, workstations, all-in-ones, thin clients, monitors, servers, storage, and networking) and Dell branded electronics and accessories.
Customers are at the core of everything Dell does. Dell is focused on delivering affordable technology solutions that enable the National Ready Mix Concrete Association members to make smarter business decisions that impact their bottom line.
In addition to Dell branded product savings, National Ready Mixed Concrete members also receive:
- Exclusive Promotional Offers during seasonal holidays
- Dedicated US based Membership Sales Team
- Access to Thought Leadership Content
- Technology Financing and Leasing via Dell Financial Services (DFS)
- FREE Onsite Tech Consultation
To take advantage of the Dell Member Benefits program:
- Please visit www.Dell.com/NRMCA or call 1-800-757-8442.
- Please mention the Dell-NRMCA Member Benefits program.
For any questions or orders, please feel free to contact our Small Business Account Executive, Sidney Duckworth, (512) 513-0231.
Kenworth and the National Ready Mixed Concrete Association (NRMCA) have teamed up to provide a rebate to NRMCA members. Members who purchase a new Kenworth (new order or dealer stock unit) will receive a rebate for $2,000 (USD) from Kenworth. Eligible models include Kenworth T880, W900 and T440/T470. A customer will negotiate their best deal at the dealership of their choice and send copies of the paperwork to NRMCA’s membership department (follow link below). Upon confirmation of the active membership from NRMCA, Kenworth Truck Company will send the $2,000 rebate directly to the customer.
Terms and Conditions:
- $2,000 Rebate on qualifying units.
- Orders must retail between 1/1/2019 and 12/31/2019.
- Limit for single customer will be 5 trucks per year.
- This rebate cannot be combined with any other Kenworth rebate or incentive offer.
- Fleet accounts typically priced outside the Kenworth CARS system do not qualify.
- The customer must identify affiliation to the Kenworth dealer at the time of truck purchase.
- Trucks must be a T880, W900 or T440/T470.
- Rebates will be mailed directly to the name on the Warranty Registration.
- NRMCA must confirm membership.
- The registered owner of the truck must have become an NRMCA member prior to the vehicle retail date.
- Paperwork must be submitted to NRMCA within 30 days of retail delivery. All requests must be submitted by January 6, 2020.
- Rebates will be processed 4-6 weeks after membership confirmation.
Please include NRMCA membership number on the communication.
Submit copies of the warranty and the bill of sale either by email to:
Jacques Jenkins, 703-706-4865
Due to overwhelming success, Mack Trucks is pleased to extend the Association Loyalty Reward Card Program for CY 2020. This program is designed to help drive increased sales in targeted markets while rewarding eligible association members for their loyalty to the Mack brand.
- $2,000 USD Parts and Service Loyalty Reward Card per eligible VIN, maximum limit of five (5) trucks per customer in a calendar year.
- Eligible vehicles must be retailed and warranty registered by December 31, 2020.
- 2020 MY and 2021 MY Granite® GR series (excludes MHD), LR, TerraPro™, Mack Anthem® and Pinnacle™ models
Terms and Conditions:
- Limit for single customer will be five (5) trucks per calendar year.
- Customer cannot claim more than one eligible association per VIN.
- The card must be presented to a participating dealer at time of purchase of parts or service and has no cash value. This card is not a credit card or debit card.
- Used vehicles or vehicles purchased from Mack Trucks corporate inventory are not eligible for this program.
- The customer name on the Loyalty Reward registration form must match the customer’s name on warranty registration in VDA.
- Registered owner of the truck must be an active member of stated association prior to the vehicle retail date and status will be verified prior to issuing Loyalty Reward Card.
- Upon satisfaction of all requirements set forth above, customer will be issued a Loyalty Reward Card within 6-8 weeks of processing.
- This program can be combined with retail sales assistance as well as current sales programs.
To receive your Loyalty Reward Card contact your local Mack Truck dealer. Mack Trucks reserves the right to amend, change or revoke this program without notice and at its own discretion.
National Credit Card Processing Group, an NRMCA member, focuses specifically on the credit card acceptance for the ready mixed concrete industry. Founded in 2001, National Credit Card Processing Group, not only understands the importance of competitive credit card acceptance rates and fees but we understand the concrete ready mixed business.
A few highlighted benefits with National Credit Card Processing Group
- We understand the ready mixed concrete business!
- B2B rates tailored to your industry
- State of the art payment gateway that many of the NRMCA members currently use.
- Dedicated Relationship Manager. No need to call an 800 number.
- PCI, fraud and breach protection
- Mobile payments
- Next Day Funding
Below see a testimonial from a 2019 Recipient of NRMCA’s Concrete Cares Award, Casa Redimix
“Casa Redimix has worked with National Credit Card Processing Group for over a year now, and we are so happy we switched to them. They not only saved us money, but they provide us with great customer service. There is no 1-800 number where you wait on hold; I can call my representative Mike or the President himself, Peter Brickman. Peter has been in the business for almost 20 years, and his knowledge of the credit card processing industry made me feel really comfortable switching to him. We really enjoy his online portal where we enter our charges daily, and we get B2B rates through that portal which helped us tremendously. On top of their excellent rates, Peter Brickman understands the concrete ready-mix industry himself and does a lot of credit card processing for other ready-mix companies that we know. I highly recommend speaking with Peter Brickman and National Credit Card Processing Group”
– Mauro Perciballi, President of Casa Redimix
To learn more contact Peter Brickman at (516) 353-9177 or email him directly.
Up to $2,000 CASH rebate is currently being offered to National Ready Mixed Concrete Association members.
- Members receive a $2,000 CASH rebate on Model 567 or Model 520.
- Limited to three (5) rebates per member-company for calendar year 2019.
- NRMCA members must be in good standing for at least 60 days prior to taking retail delivery.
- NRMCA members must take retail delivery between January 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019. Retail delivery is defined as the time the ownership of the truck is transferred from the Peterbilt dealer to the customer.
- Request for customer rebate incentives must be received by NRMCA within 90 days of taking retail delivery.
- Allow 6 to 8 weeks for check to process.
- This program may not be combined with any other rebate offers from Peterbilt.
For more information please contact: Jacques Jenkins, 703-706-4865
2020 Western Star Association Rebate
Western Star is proud to announce a new association rebate for members of National Ready Mixed Concrete Association (NRMCA). Dealers can apply the rebate to the truck purchase or process the rebate directly to the customer. NRMCA’s US or Canadian members may qualify for a rebate when they purchase any new Western Star 4700 or 4900 model.
Members can now enjoy the power and versatility of a Western Star truck, which have been manufactured for higher payloads, better maneuverability, serviceability, and equally important, durability and dependability. Western Star Trucks reserves the right to terminate this program at any time without notice. Transactions submitted and approved for this offer are subject to audit at any time. Western Star reserves the right to charge back any incentives provided if found that the transaction does not fully meet the program requirements.
- $2,000 for 4700 or 4900 model
- Valid only on StarQuote pricing.
- Not valid with stock truck concession or other program incentive claims.
- Association membership must be valid for at least 90 days prior to retail sold date.
- Trucks must be new and never before retail sold regardless of model year or mileage.
- Maximum of five (5) trucks per customer/company in a calendar year.
- Rebate claim must be processed within 30 days of retail sale date.
- No gliders or used trucks are eligible.
- Only one association rebate can be applied per claim per truck.
- Association member makes his/her best deal on up to five (5) new trucks.
- Dealer reports and enters the retail sale date and warranty registers the truck(s).
- Dealer submits a TIA using request type, Trade Association/Sales Rebate category
o If Association does not have a membership list or number, proof of membership (i.e. Membership Card or Membership dues receipt) must be attached in TIA system.
- Dealer submits Rebate Claim Form through the DASH.
- Association membership and truck sale are verified before TIA is processed.
- Dealer can apply the credit as requested by the customer/member:
o Dealer credits customer’s parts/service account with full rebate amount.
o Dealer pays the customer full rebate directly.
Western Star will send a thank you letter to the customer to thank them for their purchase listing the rebate that was processed.
Dealer is responsible for ensuring all conditions of this program and Association memberships are met. TIA’s will not be approved if any condition or Association memberships are not in accordance with this program.
For questions, please contact WST.DASH@Daimler.com