- Module I: Concrete 101
- Module II: Understand the Contractor’s Business
- Module III: RMC Business Knowledge
- Module IV: Professional Sales Skills and Promotion
Classes do NOT have to be taken sequentially. Register for all four modules and save $100 on each class.
Two great reasons to register for all four classes:
- Save $100 on each when you register for all four classes at the same time.
- After completing each class, and being certified, you are only 32 credit hours (4 class days) away from fulfilling requirements toward CCPf in the Sales, Marketing and Promotion career track.
By completing the program and earning the CCSP designation, individuals earn greater recognition as effective, highly qualified sales specialist. Certification also offers improved opportunities for career and financial growth and a broader range of career opportunities within the industry.