The Allen Award is given for a lifetime commitment and recognition of outstanding leadership to promote the success of the Ready Mixed Concrete Industry and to improve the financial health, performance and sustainability of the Industry. The Allen award is named after one of the ready mixed concrete industry’s most distinguished and accomplished figures, Bill Allen, whose more than 55 years of concrete and aggregates-related experience is an example to us all.
For more information contact NRMCA’s Andrew Tyrrell, 703-706-4856.
Past William B. Allen Award Winners
- 2020 – Ted Chandler
- 2019 – Allen Hamblen
- 2018 – William J. Sandbrook
- 2017 – Martin Ozinga III
- 2016 – Hardy Johnson
- 2015 – Bill Geiger, Geiger Ready-Mix
- 2014 – Henry Batten, Concrete Supply Co.
- 2013 – R. Frank Craddock, CEMEX
- 2012 – Tom Becken, Cemstone Products Co.
- 2011 – Tom Chandler, Chandler Concrete
- 2010 – Tom Larkin, U.S. Concrete
- 2009 – Robert Turner, Grace Construction Products
- 2008 – David L. Vickers, U.S. Concrete
- 2007 – Eugene Martineau, U.S. Concrete
- 2006 – William B. Allen