NRMCA Announces Winners of 2020 Excellence in Quality Awards
Alexandria, VA – September 28, 2020 – The National Ready Mixed Concrete Association has announced the winners of its 2020 NRMCA Excellence in Quality Awards. Winning producers have demonstrated that they followed and exceeded quality management principles over a broad range of activities from commitment to quality, materials management, managing production facilities and product quality control while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. The winners below will be honored during NRMCA’s virtual RES meeting on October 12.
Category A (annual production exceeding 1 million cubic yards):
- Argos USA LLC – Carolinas Division
- Argos USA LLC – Florida Division
- Argos USA LLC – Georgia Division
- CalPortland – Arizona Division
- CEMEX – Florida Region
- Cemstone Products Company
- Concrete Supply Co.
- Irving Materials, Inc. – Kentucky Division
- Irving Materials, Inc. – Indiana and Ohio Division
- Irving Materials, Inc. – Tennessee Division
- Martin Marietta – Southwest Division
- Maschmeyer Concrete Company of Florida, Inc.
- Preferred Materials, Inc. – a CRH Company
- Thomas Concrete – Georgia Division
Category B (annual production from 250,000 to 1 million cubic yards):
- Anderson Concrete Corp.
- Bayou Concrete, LLC
- Buckeye Ready-Mix, LLC
- CalPortland – Nevada Division
- CalPortland – Oregon & SW Washington Division
- CalPortland – Washington Division
- Chandler Concrete Co., Inc.
- Dolese Bros. Co. – Oklahoma City Metro Division
- MMC Materials, Inc. – Central Area
- Quality Concrete
- Thomas Concrete – Charlotte Division
- Thomas Concrete – Raleigh Division
- Thomas Concrete – Coastal Division
- Thomas Concrete – Upstate Division
Category C (annual production less than 250,000 cubic yards):
- Conewago Ready Mix
- Dolese Bros. Co. – Tulsa Division
- MMC Materials, Inc. – Delta Area
- MMC Materials, Inc. – Hattiesburg Area
- MMC Materials, Inc. – Golden Triangle Area
- MMC Materials, Inc. – Memphis/North Mississippi Area
- United Companies – a CRH Company
The criteria for this award were established by NRMCA’s Research Engineering and Standards Committee to recognize the commitment to quality of NRMCA member companies. Companies applied either as a single entity or a division within a company and responded to a multiple-choice type application form that generated their scores; a minimum score of 75% with supporting validation qualified a company to receive an award.
Contact: Karthik Obla, 703-706-4863