Founded in 1943, Amalgamated Life Insurance Company, headquartered in White Plains, NY, has grown into the leading provider of comprehensive insurance solutions operating in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Working closely with employers, plan sponsors, brokers and benefit consultants, Amalgamated Life offers an extensive suite of group insurance and voluntary benefits. All of Amalgamated Life’s solutions are characterized by effective risk protection and coverage, flexible benefit options and competitive pricing. Dedicated to helping working people and their families achieve financial security by providing affordable life and health products and services while maintaining an unwavering commitment to excellence.
- NRMCA members would be in a preferred rating group and would be offered a discount on manual rates.
- For voluntary coverages NRMCA members will be provided a more liberal underwriting offer for groups.
- Stop Loss and Prescription Drug coverage group size must be 200+ employees.
- Group Life, STD, 25+ employees and voluntary coverages 50+ employees.
- Voluntary Individual Critical Illness, Voluntary Group Disability and Group accident not available in all states.
To take advantage of this special offer:
Please mention the Amalgamated Life Insurance Company /NRMCA Member Benefit program.
For questions or service, please contact Dawn Maahs.